More Social Less Media
More Social Less Media is a 4-week program designed to help you change your relationship with media and technology to create more meaningful social interactions.
And I want it to become more than just a program.
This is about creating the behavioral foundation for a social movement of people who want to put down their phone and have real, human relationships.
It’s for people who want to connect with the world around them. Who want to meet friends in real life instead of only on Facetime.
We need to learn how to use our technology instead of letting it use us.
Let’s do it together.
Architect of Whole30® program and co-author of two New YorkTimes bestselling books — It Starts With Food and The Whole30.
What You Get with The Program
• 4 weeks of life-changing habits, research and insight from Dallas Hartwig
• Daily video content, written articles, and clear actions you can take to modify your life
• Ways to create habit-breaking boundaries that can change your relationship with technology and media
• A content-free week offline that works for your life
• New prosocial behaviors to help create more meaningful social interactions
• Connection to a movement of people who want to look up from their phones and talk with the world
Create Meaningful Connection in Your Life
Start More Social Less Media
"I felt more connected to my family, particularly my 5 year old son. It seemed like I had more time in the day, too. I definitely felt free, like there was all this open space I'd not noticed before."
MSLM Program Member